Changes to Motor Vehicle collision processes

Here’s a timely news development that could affect you.

From 15 October 2014, NSW police will no longer take reports when minor traffic collisions take place. Instead, drivers are requested to now self-report motor vehicle accidents to the Police Assistance Line on 131 444.

According to police, from that date, they will only be required to attend and investigate a crash if it meets one or more of three criteria:

  1. Where a person is killed or injured;
  2. Parties fail to exchange particulars;
  3. A driver appears to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.

Police also note,“Drivers involved in traffic crashes where their vehicle needs to be towed – and none of the above criteria apply – can now organise their own tow and leave the area, and later report the crash to the Police Assistance Line.”

If you are in a motor vehicle collision and uncertain of your legal rights, don’t hesitate to contact us – regardless if the crash is major or minor. Our after-hours line is 0414 898 444.

See our Contact page for more ways to reach us, or to arrange a consultation to discuss an existing motor vehicle collision.

In right to simplify your task track my phone app is in the particular room kotaya is away from home free cell phone tracker app is not a miracle. It is a conventional thing with which to reside.